Spoke Model 5 Series
The Spoke Model 5 series custom machined mechanical pencils are initially available in models 5-2 and 5-3... designating the design treatment of the through slots in the 6 signature side grooves (2 through slots on model 5-2, 3 through slots on model 5-3).
- Precision machined aluminum barrel, replaceable steel tip
- Pentel P20X mechanism based
- 0.5 / 0.7 / 0.9mm lead sizes available
- 4mm fixed sleeve tip
- Eraser under back cap
- Grip/Barrel diameter: 9mm / 0.354"
- Length: 142.6mm / 5.614"
- Weight: 11.6g / 0.41oz... these are ultra lightweight... if you like the light... these are perfect... if you like some heft to your pencils, these are not for you... try a model 4 with a stainless steel or brass grip.
With every order... your 'kit' includes...
- the pencil in your choice of model, finish, and lead size
- a machined black polyacetal plastic desk dock with silicone rubber base
- a tube of 12 additional Pentel leads
- a tube of 4 additional erasers Pentel Z21-N
- a Spoke logo sticker